Sunday, January 9, 2011

~怀念の日子~MISS DAY~

嗨嗨嗨还记得一年半载前在加里乐山庄附近的圣诞巨塔工作的那段时间,逢放工回家时间一到....基本上都要做完自己手头上的东西,还有别人手头上的东西才可以大家一起走人,偏偏我就是喜欢呆到迟迟。


HaloHaloHaloHalf and a year ago that I'm still working at Standard Chartered Operation (SCOPE) near Bukit Jalil, when each time it's time to home... Basically everyone not only need to finish their own jobs but also help others colleague untill all the things are totally complete, abnormally I did like to stay back late.



而~最喜欢的就是.... 从圣诞巨塔走路到地铁轻轨站(LRT Station)的那段时间,约大概需要20分钟,地点是经过加里乐体育馆,几个路灯黑漆漆,发亮的就是体育馆半球体鸡蛋壳,重点是~~没有人,但可能有鬼~~



Things that most attracting me was the 20 minites moment to walk from SCOPE to LRT Station, bypass through Stadium Bukit Jalil with darkness and few street's lamps, watching semicircular chicken EGG of stadium shinning, and the main point is~~~No Body, but maybe Soul~~



戴听筒接N73听MP3,最大声量,仿佛整个夜空都在播放着晴天夜曲、周大侠の霍元甲,草地里の洋葱传出蒲公英的约定,分享永恒(Forever)の童话,心の形状(Shape Of MY Heart)乃献给你的爱(I For U)非你莫属不再分离等等等..... 真正的重点来了~停车场的空档就是我高歌几曲的擂台~~~WAKAKAKA~~~



Open N73, listen to my handfree, highest volume MP3, the world seems playing all the music in my N73, Jay's songs, Japanese songs, Jazz Bass Drums and Doremi, I'll become the best singer at the car park station infront the stadium ~~~WAKAKAKA~~~



途中,我最期待的事情...



En route to LRT, I always hope something to be happen...



~不是出现几个持刀黄毛仔被我打得屁股开花叫妈妈~(威风~)



~不是发现埃及古迹宝藏或天边掉下金银珠宝亮闪闪~(钱啊~)



~更不是哪个美眉突然出现在我面前一丝不漏脱光光~(色狼~~ ><")



~NOT a Victory of fighting with a pack of Mummy BOY~ (Powerful~~)



~NOT a Numerous of Treasure drop from Air Castle~ (Money Money~~)



~NEITHER a Sexy cutie babie Cross Out nude infront of me~ ( OMG~~~)



~只是一场雨,一场倾盆大雨,好让我淋个爽快,不知道为什么~就是喜欢~ 我是怪人~XD



~Just seek for a rain, as Fierce as posible, a Heavy as It could. Don't ask my why, I got no reason to be Insane.~ XD



曾有几次,一踏出公司,就是狂风爆雨满天下,我变成就这个样子:



Few times when I walk out from office, saw like a flood under skies, this will be my face:







于是就。。。一步一步慢慢走,20分钟时间很快过去,有时还会选择逗留一段时间,唱多两手曲子~这种享受....真的是活在淋雨中~ ><"



~怀念の日子~MISS DAY~



~END~

No comments: